How to Take Care Of Eyes And Some Useful Tips..
Welcome to FixinGeek, by this article you will know about how to take care of your eyes, how to cure your all type of eyes problems, Healthy diet for good vision/eyesight, some Exercise/Yoga and some normal tips for your eyes for a better and healthy life.
Eyes are the organ of the visual system they provide the organism with a vision I mean the ability to receive and process visual details.
Take care of your Eyes –
Yes, it is the most beautiful organ in the body. Have you ever thought of how the world would seem to you, if you had no eyes or if it suffered from any sort of disorder? No, one cannot even think of how one can survive without eyes. So, it is crucial to take good eye care to avoid any sort of eye diseases.
follow a good eye care schedule, it would be beneficial to you in your job, as
well. Whatever job you are involved in may it be a photographer, or online
worker you need eyes to do so. With an aim to aid you in your eye care concerns
below given are some natural eye care tips that will help in maintaining good
vision and eyesight.
Eat nutritious and healthy food –
Many food sources help in maintain proper vision like vegetables and fruits that are a good source of minerals and vitamins, especially, vitamin A, C, E is needed for good eye health. Antioxidants help to keep the eye cells in a proper form.
Have sufficient sleep –
No matter who you are whether a student or an employee or housewives, you have to take out time and have at least eight hours of good night sleep. This is the key to the good health of the entire body. Try to calm yourself during the work periods by closing your eyes for five to ten minutes. It gives a short break to the eyes.
Drink lots of water –
As it is a known fact that one should drink about eight to ten glasses of water each day in order to have healthy and bright eyes. If you drink lots of water then its purify your blood and remove toxins.
Regular eye checkup –
If you experience any kind of irregularity or discomfort in the eyes consistently, then make sure to visit the ophthalmologist and get your eyes examined carefully. Hence, the eye is the most delicate part of the body, do not neglect even minor issues experienced in the eyes. If you have any kind of issue like in the reading book or in watching then go for checkup your eyes.
Tips – Examine your eyes once in year or if possible then twice in a year.
Use sunglasses –
Make use of glasses whenever you go out in the sun or daylight to protect the eyes from harmful sun rays. Its also protect you when you are watching movies or doing any stuff on the mobile laptop or in PC then it protects you from the rays. Sunglasses protect your eyes from dust.
- Keep tea bags or cucumber slices on your eyes while resting to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles. It also rests the eye.
- Dipping a pad of cotton wool in rose water mixed with castor oil drops is best to keep on your eyes. Placing this pad on eyelids for 15 minutes will surely reduce the eye burning and other eye related problem.
- Placing cotton pads that are dipped in a cold tea solution is another eye care tip. You need to place the pad on your eyelids will give you the best relaxation to the eyes.
Eye patients should follow the plan scheduled by their doctor. It may include eye exercises, using glasses, avoiding excessive rubbing of the eyes, and periodic eye checkups. If you fail to follow this regimen, you are susceptible to some eye diseases like hyperopia, myopia, astigmatism, cataracts, glaucoma, etc.
Some Normal Tips –
- Use green leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli, carrots, and peas and eat oranges, mangoes, strawberry, red grapes, citrus fruits, and fruits juices.
- If you have an eyes disorder then use eggs, fish like salmon, tuna and other oily fish otherwise avoid chicken/meat/all types of junk/fast food for healthy life/health/mind/eyes.
- If your eyes are dry then blink more and rest your eyes every 15minutes. Look 30 feet away for 30seconds.
- Eating carrots, milk, cheese, and curd will improve your eyes vision.
- Do not sit too close to the TV, protect your eyes while watching/using a mobile/desktop/laptop because it will damage your vision.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses for more than 8-10 hours.
- Always remove your eyes make-up before going to bed.
- Place cold cucumber slices on your eyelids to reduce puffiness for 10-15 minutes.
- Make sure that your eyes are in level with the screen.
- If your eyes feel tired while reading, working on a computer then stop for a while and take a break.
- If you are using contact lens then wash your hands before apply, or rubbing your eyes. use the lenses as per instructions and store them properly.
- Maintain a distance of about 20-25 cm between the book, mobile, computer, and eyes.
- Rotate your eyes clockwise and then anti-clockwise, move your eyes up and down and left to right, right to left for 5-5-5 minutes.
Tips – Do Meditation, Yoga-like Kapalbhati & Trataka for better vision.
Some Facts About Eyes –
- Eyes detect light and convert it into electrochemical impulses in neurons.
- Eyes heal quickly and most active muscles in our body.
- If our eye was a digital camera then it would have 576 megapixels.
- World’s most common eye color is brown.
- Human has 2 eyelids but birds, cats, and dogs have three eyelids.
- Diabetes and high blood pressure can cause blindness.
Thank you for reading, Stay Tuned with FixinGeek And Comment Below if you have any question in your mind we happy to Help you…
Read More :- Is Fruits Juices are Good for Health & Mind?
Don’t forget to share with others. If Have any tips and suggestions then plz Let me know and I’d be happy to add them….