Welcome to FixinGeek…
Today we will talk about What is Netgear range extender & why its use and after that we talk about installing & setting up your Netgear wireless network range extenders.
Netgear Range Extender –
Netgear range extender is one of the most used range extenders available in the market. It is used to extending the wireless coverage area of the main wireless router.
Useful in when your network break Or there is a dead spot on the network then it boosts your existing network & delivers greater wireless speed, range, & connectivity. It’s Popular & Branded Product which is easy to install – no CD requirement & one can use it for many years with right steps and Performance Guide.
Here Are Some Quick Help Related to Netgear range extender setup.
Netgear range extender setup –
In Order to setup Range extender you must follow these steps in Order.
- Plug the extender into power source and Turn it On
- Now Connect Your Computer with Range extender Using wired Or wireless connection to Netgear extender
- Now Type www.mywifiext.net And Connect the Netgear extender console. Learn More About www.mywifiext.net
- You will be prompted to enter a username and password.
Default login credentials are:
- Username: admin
- Password: password
- Download the setup and configure the range extender according to given instructions On Your screen.
- Restart your computer and extender and try using the extended network Given by Netgear range extender
- You Can Reset your Netgear range extender using The hard reset key at the back. Read More how to Reset Netgear range extender
- After reset Please restart Your device and Try Installing Your Netgear range extender.
I hope this may help you set up your Netgear range extender.
Please Share and let us know if you need any other help to set up your Netgear range extender.
I wish you Good Day stay tuned with FixinGeek….
We Offer Care & Assistance fOr yOu & yOur devices…